Wednesday 13 February 2008

Today...

Today for english i presented my "treasured keepsafe". They were the farewell gifts i got from my frens in my last school and although my presentation was bad (and the tactless audience pointed out the obvious) they paid more attention to my keepsafe than anyone else's. They examined the signatures on my T-shirt and the Farewell card and they noticed that most of the signatures belong to girls (this is because jef, olly.w zac and sam didnt sign and there were already more girls than guys in school) and most of them said very emo things like 'i miss you bery much' or 'dont go' or things like that. This is when they thought i was popular in my last school.

I was referred to as a N3RD (because of my very big spectacles and i always use new vocabs - cuz ill forget them if i dont use it - and they dint understand what i said) in ISB and im very unattractive. But towards the end of my days in ISB they put up an extraordinary extravaganza for me (which they didnt for most people who left, they had PARTIES instead) i felt kinda popular for a moment.

Then Alex (Jin Xian, not Alex Saville or Alex B) said that if HX can get so many girls then im like uh... brad pitt among guys and they will flock over me if i go over there and they will lose control over themselves and say "F### me! F### me!"
cuz they are UGLY and have NO taste.

That is why im so p##### off and had to write it down to feel better.

I SERIOUSELY dont think so because even if Alex think he such an adonis, he should WAKE UP and realise that he had ALOT of pimples (if you pluck them off one by one it'll take forever and new ones will grow faster than the speed you can pluck at) and the amount of pimples on his face can wipe out the hunger of africa. No, scratch that, the WHOLE WORLD! and the remaining pimples can fill the seas and oceans. And he is not half as sexy as Jerome, SJ, Ezra, Sean or Nick Chee.

13/02/08

No comments: