Friday 29 February 2008

Did you know that? twas in teh news!!!!

One morning ah, i went to school, den i c policemen outside my school then i ask why and in the morning assembly they told us about a JI (jeremaah islamia) person (Mas Selemat Kestari) was caught with some illegal items (drugs or sumthin and a 'how to make bomb' note) in changi den hor, he got sent to the whitley detention centre (my school SJI is by whitely road)but den hor, he escape liao so everybody "panic" -.-" I cant believe it was happening in a place i go to everyday like my school.

There was also this joke about SJI(I) acronym for saint jeremaah islamia institution it was quite funny but then its not a good joke cause ppl get sensitive. Also mediacorp came to my school on that day (thursday 28th feb) and interviewed some of our student and Jerome was one of them!!! His respond is quite funny i think he said sumthin like "dere's nothing 2 worry 'bout cause there are policemen every10m.I dint catch that news on ch5 and i regretted it cause ppl say its danged funny and SJ and Ezra was in it. SJ was eating ice-krim and Ezra just grinned at the camera...

Also i wish that SJI wnt be bombed the 2nd time, i still rmb that during the orientation for new students we went to old SJI and the old SJI's parade square was already bombed once before WW2 was over and now the terrorists come again...

No comments: