Wednesday 20 February 2008

i need pix!

T'day i brought my cam to school to sho my frens in school some pix cause they asked me last week and i dont wanna keep them waiting. They asked me to bring my pix because i showed them the farewell card and my last school's uniform signed all over and they want to know more about my frens in my last school (especially gals, which is normal for a class in an all boys school).

Then they noticed most of the signatures came from gal's, then they ask me who i like. I told them the person i like is Ana (who they insisted is my gf since i told them i like her) and they asked me to pring a picture of her to school ASAP. They were nowhere near guessing how my frens look like cause they guessed the guys and gals wont be so awesome to have such an unattractive fren like me.

Oh yah, su-su (soon lin) wrote 我爱你 at the front and everyone noticed it, and they thought it was some despo girl who wrote taht...

No comments: