Tuesday 2 September 2008

wish my blog is better

Two or three days ago, i was reading ppl's blogs and tagged on them, and i was worrying about wht to do if they dint know me, ill feel that ive become a stranger to them, because they used to be people i know and i see them everytime i went to school. I revisited their blogs today and there were newer tags than mine but no-one replied to me.

Most of the blogs i visited are very good blogs with nice songs, pictures, blogskin and many people tagging, makes me wish that mine is better. On top of that, there are some blogs which can really TELL things, express the person's feeling and make people understand what they feel.

On MX's blog i found two very intersing pictures. The first one is name in full (Chai Ming Xuan) put up on the top scorer board for PSLE in the school. Looks like he's gunna be a legend. The other one was 5 of them (KC, ManJun, GuangYan, Chinwei) and mister teng took a picture on teacher's day, but i was there too! Dang how did i miss them (i was in school for nearly two hours *sigh*) next time i go fuchun im so gunna find them.

My blog is dang lousy, cause you can't find any pictures in any of the posts. and it also need a better blog skin, minima-black is too simple, too common and doesn't suit my taste

P.S jia hao have you got ur cbox already? and you only have one posts in the whole blog!

No comments: