Tuesday 5 August 2008

OB sing

the outwardbound programme is compulsory for all sec 3s exept those who are going to OB sabah and those who are unfit (me) but in any case i need to submit a doctor's letter sayin im unfit to mr Teo.

that is when we went to the polyclinic for the doc's letter and then i learned i have a piece of something in the chambers of my heart, (kinda freeky, ive lived for 15 years without knowing that) when the doctor and my dad was talking about my heart and its problem.

Instead of OB Sing, we have another fitness sort of programme instead of an adventure - to discover the strength, courage, potential wadeva, with Mr Arul (one of my two favourite teacher, the other one is Mrs Cheng). For those going OB Sing good luck lah, looks like ur gunna hav a good time, from the briefing there is gunna be alot of eventful thing we are missing out.

No comments: