Tuesday 8 April 2008

xtra pocket money

one day, i was goin home by MRT coz slo traffic lah, then i pass by the Toa Payoh statn's value shop and guess what i found, Big pax of hello pandas and deyre danged cheap (according to frederick) wnt tell you how much i bought for, afraid you might haggle, but if you wanna buy from me its 40 cents for chocolate and strawberry and 50 cents for vanilla or cheese, unless ur in my class, my CCA or ur abilash subbarraman which i will sell it to you for 30 cents to 40 cents.

In three days i collected $11.90 and teh net profit is $X (sorry cant let u kno).

Sadly, the shop is either restocking, has no space or out of stock. But instead they have barbeque and cookies and cream flavour. but deyre in big paxs (2 big packet makes a bigger packet, and 1 big pack has about 5x as much biscuits in it) and i will sell it at $1.80 each, $1.50 if ur in my class, my CCA or ur abilash subbaraman.

No comments: