Saturday 15 March 2008

March holiday

holiday? but i dnt feel relaxed cuz i have 12 hrs cca, 4hrs tuition, 8 holiday hwks and each set takes more time than they shud cuz i dnt feel like doing them and some are really ... tough ... but im expecting that some teachers will give extra time if the hol-hwks arent completed tday is saturday already and i had 12hrs cca, 4hrs tuition and oni 1 last hwk to do.

Besides working intensely, i played intensely. I had nearly 10, 21pts matches with LBG and won the last 4 matches and for tribalwars my vill has above 3k pts and it will have its first nobleman in 2 days.

I have watched the Den-o movie (tha 2007 Kamen Rider) and MV deyre AWESOME im dwnlding kiva 06 and engine sentai 04 from http://www.tvnihon.com/tracker. I also watched the last episode of fate/stay night and i almost cried . so sad that Saber had parted with Shiro, wished they could b tgether. Twas beautiful T.T

Wonder how my frens in ISB and MSL are doing for holidays

No comments: